- TEST smoke alarms monthly
- CHANGE the BATTERIES every year
- Beware of CHIRPING smoke alarms - it's time to replace the battery
- REPLACE older smoke alarms that are more than 10 years old
- Know the SOUND of the smoke alana nd what to do if the alarm sounds
Remember, only WORKING smoke alarms save Lives
Visit the National FIre Protection Association web site for valuable fire safety information during the summer months.
There's no question that home fire sprinklers save lives. Unfortunately, the majority of single family homes lack this important life safety feature. Please use extra caution this holiday season to help make sure your home is fire safe for you, your family and guests. Please contact our Fire Prevention Bureau weekdays at 330-626-4664 with any questions.
Keep checking back
for timely Fire Safety Information.