img img img img

Frequently Asked Questions

Where is Streetsboro City Hall?
City Hall is located at 9184 State Route 43 (aka Cleveland Canton Road) just north of the SR 43 and SR 14 main intersection in town.  The phone number is 330-626-4942.

Who is my Councilman and how do I contact him or her?
You can check the Ward Map here or you can call the Clerk of Council at 330-626-4942 ext. 4115 to find out who your Councilman is and to get their home phone number, which is the best way to contact a Councilman.
Or you can email a message to all the City Council Members at
City Council's web page

Who does the trash pick-up for the City?

The curbside trash pick-up for the residential homes in Streetsboro is done by Kimble.
You can contact them at 1-800-201-0005.

How do I get another recycling bin?
Call Portage County Solid Waste Management District at 330-678-8808.

How do I get on the free rubbish pick-up program?
The Fee-Paid Rubbish Program is coordinated by the Mayor's Office.  All applications need to be submitted each year before the April 22, 2016 deadline and you can get the applications in the Mayor’s Office or click here.  Eligibility is based on the adjusted gross income in the preceding tax year at one and one-half times the annual Federal Poverty Level guidelines. 

Where are the City Council Meetings?
City Council meetings are the second and fourth Monday of every month starting at 7:00 p.m. in Council Chambers at the Municipal Building, 9184 SR 43. Other public meetings or any changes to the schedule are posted monthly on the City’s calendar of events.

When is City Hall open?
The office hours are 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.

I have a question about my sewer system or sewer bill.
Contact the Portage County Department of Water Resources at 330-297-3670.

My neighbors are making too much noise too early (or too late) in the day. What can I do?
If you have a noise complaint, contact the Police Department at 330-626-4976.

I have an issue at the Municipal Court, how can I contact them?
Streetsboro does not have its own Municipal Court. You can contact the Portage County Courthouse:

* Municipal Court Ravenna Branch, Civil Division, 330-297-3635
* Municipal Court Ravenna Branch, Traffic & Criminal Division, 330-297-3639
* Municipal Court Kent Branch, Civil Division, 330-678-9170
* Municipal Court Kent Branch, Traffic & Criminal Division, 330-678-9100

How do I contact the Streetsboro License Bureau Office?
The Streetsboro Bureau of Motor Vehicles is located in the Heritage Landing Plaza at 9515 SR 14. 
You can reach them at 330-626-5500.

Where is the local library?
The Pierce Streetsboro Library is at 8990 Kirby Lane, near the public school buildings off SR 303.
Their phone number is 330-626-4458.