Fee Paid Rubbish Program
The City will begin taking applications for the 2015 fee-paid rubbish program beginning on
Monday, February 8 , 2016
Please note that admittance into the program requires residents who were accepted into the plan during previous year(s) to submit a new and updated application containing all the required materials as if the resident was applying for the fee-paid rubbish program for the first time. In other words, the program is not continuous-you must reapply every year.
To qualify for the fee-paid rubbish program, you must meet the following criteria:
- Total household income must not exceed program guidelines (listed on the application).
- Applicant must reside in the home receiving the service;
- Applicant must have been a paid subscriber of the rubbish service in Streetsboro for (1) year prior to applying;
- Your account must be current with the rubbish contractor; and
- If you meet the program requirements, you will need to provide proof of residency and proof of income for everyone living in your household. Examples of acceptable documents are listed on the application.
This program will pay for the standard (2-can limit) trash pick-ups. Additional cans, bags, and bulk charges incurred will be the responsibility of the resident, and will be billed quarterly by the rubbish contractor.
Please submit your application to the Mayor’s Office.
Applications will be accepted Monday, Feb. 8, 2016 through the close of business on Friday, April 22, 2016.
City Hall’s hours of operation are: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM.
If mailing the application, the application must be postmarked no later than April 22, 2016.
No applications will be accepted after the April 22, 2016 deadline.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa Procop in the Mayor’s Office at 330-626-4942, extension 4106.