Document Types: Vendor

Food Vendor Permit Application

Section 709.06 of the Streetsboro Codified Ordinance requires that any person engaging in itinerant sales (including the sale of food) first obtain a permit from the Chief of Police. This application may be submitted to the administrative assistant of the Chief of Police during normal business hours.  Please call (330) 626-4976 to make arrangements. For … Continued

Close window