Food Vendor Permit Application

Vendor Police Department

December 3, 2020
  • PDF
  • 478 KB


Section 709.06 of the Streetsboro Codified Ordinance requires that any person engaging in itinerant sales (including the sale of food) first obtain a permit from the Chief of Police.

This application may be submitted to the administrative assistant of the Chief of Police during normal business hours.  Please call (330) 626-4976 to make arrangements.

For more information, see Streetsboro Codified Ordinance SCO 709 – Itinerant Sales and Solilciting

Close window