Important Notice from the Streetsboro Water Department: East Palestine Train Derailment

Planning and Zoning Department FAQ’s

A zoning certificate is required before you can:

build a new home

build an addition

build a deck

construct a fence

install a swimming pool

erect an accessory building





If the structure is over 200 sq. ft. a building permit is required along with the zoning permit.
If the structure is under 200 sq. ft. a building permit is not required, however you will still need to obtain a zoning permit.

Close window