Streetsboro Master Plan Survey is Now Live! Please find survey here: 2023 Master Plan Survey
What is needed for lawn irrigation?
- If a contractor/homeowner wants to put in a lawn sprinkler system, they need to fill out a plumbing permit.
- Attached to the permit, they must have a drawing showing the number of heads and where they are located on the property.
- The cost for a lawn sprinkler permit is ? PLUS $4.00 per head (fixture). Please add 1% OBC fee.
- Make sure the contractor that is doing the work is registered to work in the City.
- Once the Building Director has approved this application, then print out the permits.
- FAX A COPY OF THE PERMIT TO THE WATER DEPARTMENT. (330-626-4032)
- When the contractor/homeowner picks up the permit, be sure to give him a copy of the City of Streetsboro Backflow Prevention Program Form.
- Let him know that this form must be filled out by a licensed plumber (our plumbing inspector is able to do this inspection), and then it must be turned in to the Water Department.