Spring pick up is usually the 3rd week in April
Fall pick up is usually the last week in September
- Tree limbs can be as large as 10” in diameter but no more than 8’ to 10’ long.
- Chipping crews will spend a maximum of one half hour chipping at each residence.
- Brush will be picked up from developed lots only. The chipping program was designed to help residents who wish to trim trees and shrubs.
- If a commercial contractor is hired to trim your trees, it is then the responsibility of the contractor for removal of your brush.
- Brush containing foreign objects will NOT be collected. Grass, weeds, trash, stumps, rocks, lumber, logs, firewood, and leaves cannot be mixed with the brush piles.
- Please place brush on the lawn close to the roads edge, with the cut end facing the road. Having the correct placement will assist the crews in efficiently collecting the brush.