FAQ Topic: Payments & taxes

How do I get a parking permit?

Parking is generally not permitted on city streets.  If you need temporary parking, you may contact police dispatch at (330) 626-4976 to request “permission to park”.  This permission may be revoked at the discretion of the police department.

How do I pay my water bill

Water Bills may be paid by cash check, money order at city hall. If you would like to pay online you may do so by clicking the link below. https://www.invoicecloud.com/cityofstreetsborooh

How do I pay my sewage bill?

You will need your Portage County Sewer bill with account number. Please visit this site to make payment via Portage County: https://www.commercialpayments.com/usaepay_only_integrations/Portage/portage.htm

How do I pay a ticket?

You may pay the fine in person at the police station, or you can use the envelope provided with the citation to mail it.

What is the income tax?

The Regional Income Tax Agency (R.I.T.A.) serves as the collection agency for the City of Streetsboro. R.I.T.A. administers and collects all income taxes and serves as an Agent of the City in this capacity. The municipal income tax rate is 2.00% on all wages and profits earned within the City limits. Residents are allowed a … Continued

How do I pay my property taxes?

To pay your property taxes please visit this link https://www.portagecounty-oh.gov/treasurers-office/pages/payment-options

How can I get help filling out my city tax return?

For Income Tax inquiries for the City of Streetsboro, please call 440-526-0900 or 1-800-860-7482 or visit the Regional Income Tax Agency (R.I.T.A.) Website www.ritaohio.com.  From this website you can file your municipal taxes electronically, lookup specific information, and view and print tax forms. R.I.T.A. also provide an easy-to-use electronic filing and payment system that is … Continued

Close window