FAQ Topic: Planning and Zoning FAQ's

What do I need a Zoning Certificate for?

A zoning certificate is required before you can: build a new home build an addition build a deck construct a fence install a swimming pool erect an accessory building        

Do I need a permit for an accessory building?

If the structure is over 200 sq. ft. a building permit is required along with the zoning permit. If the structure is under 200 sq. ft. a building permit is not required, however you will still need to obtain a zoning permit.

Close window