FAQ Topic: Services & safety

How do I dispose of paints and chemicals?

For many Household Hazardous Waste Items, you may contact Waste Management’s At Home Service at http://www.wmatyourdoor.com/government/household-materials.aspx or call 800-449-7587 to dispose of your hazardous waste.

Where do I vote?

You can find your voter registration information on the county website here: https://lookup.boe.ohio.gov/vtrapp/portage/vtrlookup.aspx

How do I register to vote?

All of the voter information can be found on the county website located here : https://www.portagecounty-oh.gov/election-information/pages/voter-registration-general-information

Close window