FAQ Topic: Parking/traffic tickets

How do I get a parking permit?

Parking is generally not permitted on city streets.  If you need temporary parking, you may contact police dispatch at (330) 626-4976 to request “permission to park”.  This permission may be revoked at the discretion of the police department.

How do I pay a ticket?

You may pay the fine in person at the police station, or you can use the envelope provided with the citation to mail it.

Close window