We’re excited to launch a new website that will help us better serve Streetsboro:
Why this matters
The new site will improve access to services and information to the people of Streetsboro, as well as empower those internally who manage our digital services to the community.
There were three phases to our official launch:
- Alpha: Experiment and test new ideas, call for community input.
- Beta: Incorporate ideas, community input into a more concrete website.
- Live: Formally launch the new site as the official public website (and keep improving it!
What’s been done:
- Ongoing training and empowerment of new web tools
- Developed content with a user-centered, customer service approach
- Incorporated new branding
- Predictive search
- Mobile responsive design
- Get answers app
- Updated government information
- Updated community information
- Improved public meetings
- Website encryption
- ADA compliance
- Issue reporting
- Alpha launch
- Beta launch
- Live launch
- Continuous improvement
- Iterating on feedback
- Adding and improving content
- Deeper engagement with Departments
- Add more online forms
- Expose additional key services
We want your input
As we continuously improve the new website, we want your input — please share your ideas.
Connect with us
We want to make sure you’re updated on our progress — please connect with us as we continuously improve this new website together.