Welcome to the Streetsboro Parks & Recreation Department's Online Program & Pavilion Registration page. Before registering for a program, please read the following information carefully.
By clicking the "I Agree" below you are agreeing to the terms and conditions outlined below.
- There is a convenience fee of $1 when registering for programs online.
- This convenience fee cannot be refunded in the case of a program cancellation.
- Refunds or credits for programs will be given for classes cancelled by the Parks & Recreation Department.
- Refunds will be granted if the request is made 5 working days in advance of the first program date. A $5.00 administrative processing fee will be withheld.
- Full refunds will not be granted once a program begins. Exceptions: Injury which prohibits participant's involvement or a doctor's statement of the participant's inability to participate.
- The $1 convenience fee for registering online is not subject to refund.
- We reserve the right to cancel, combine or divide classes, to change time, date, or place of meeting, to change the instructor assignments, and to make revisions in these offerings which may become necessary. The participant will have the option to attend the “revised” class or receive a full refund.