Welcome to the Streetsboro Parks & Recreation Youth Sports Program!
Participation in youth sports plays a valuable role in the development of children. Aspects of teamwork, dedication, discipline, physical fitness, self-esteem, and fair play all contribute to the overall growth and maturation of young people. Streetsboro Parks & Recreation Department takes this responsibility seriously and strives to offer quality programs which will aid in this development. Our Youth Sports handbook is presented to serve as a reference for you, as a parent or coach, so you will understand the philosophies of this organization regarding youth sports and allow you to do your part to make each program a success. If everyone works together and does their best to enrich the lives of children in the City of Streetsboro, we can accomplish remarkable things. We look forward to your involvement with Streetsboro Parks & Recreation Youth Sports Programs.
Streetsboro parent-led, non-profit youth sports groups
- Streetsboro Jr. Baseball - www.sjbkids.com
- Jr. Rockets Football - www.sjrfootball.org
- Streetsboro United Soccer Club - streetsborounited.com
- Running Rockets - runningrockets.com
- Streetsboro Youth Basketball - https://www.facebook.com/StreetsboroYouthBasketball